Hargreaves are looking for a new Property and Asset Manager to help grow the existing Commercial Property Portfolio, which currently comprises over 2 million sqft of industrial, office and retail warehouse space across the South Coast.
- To work with a progressive and high performing team of 20+ to grow this established business.
- The focus of the role is to work within a team, managing a portfolio of commercial property working throughout the region (Brighton, Havant, Salisbury, Tunbridge Wells, Winchester, Chichester) but willing to travel and prepared to cover additional property management work in new areas.
- In addition, you will be required to undertake rent reviews, lease renewals and new lettings.
- Experience of working across a broad commercial portfolio is preferred
- Ideally candidates will have exposure to working on dilapidation’s claims.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within Commercial Real Estate.
- A strong negotiator.
- Good team player with attributes that will benefit the wider business.
- Strong track record for hitting timescales and for attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and can manage a large workload.
Please contact Philip Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org